Wednesday, October 26, 2016 Press Release: GMCB Votes in Support of Vermont All-Payer ACO Model Agreement
All-Payer Model Public Meetings (updated: 10/14/16, 5:25 pm)
The Green Mountain Care Board and the Governor’s Office invite Vermonters to the following public meetings on the proposed All-Payer Model:
- Monday, Oct. 3, 5:30-7:30 p.m. Montshire Museum of Science, One Montshire Road, Norwich (Nonprofit Community Room)
- Wednesday, Oct. 5, 9 a.m.-12 p.m. Green Mountain Care Board Meeting, City Center, 89 Main St, Montpelier. Board meeting information.
- Thursday, Oct. 6, 4-6 p.m. University of Vermont Dudley H. Davis Center, 590 Main St, Burlington. (Directions and Parking: http://www.uvm.edu/~davis/?Page=directions.php&SM=menu_contact.html)
- Tuesday, Oct. 11, 4-6 p.m. CVPS/Leahy Community Health Education Center, Rutland Regional Medical Center, 160 Allen Street, Rutland
- Wednesday, Oct. 12, 9:30-11:30 a.m. Brattleboro Retreat Conference Room (first building on the left), 16 Anna March Lane, Brattleboro
- Thursday, Oct. 13, 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. Green Mountain Care Board, Traveling Board Meeting, Newport Inn and Suites, Conference Center, 444 East Main St, Newport, VT 05855. Board meeting information.
The Board is accepting public comments on the Vermont All-Payer Accountable Care Organization Model DRAFT Agreement until 12:00 pm on Friday, October 21, 2016.
- This document is a DRAFT. It is currently under review by state and federal legal counsel
- Explains the federal protections for Medicare Beneficiaries
- Summarizes the major provisions of the All-Payer Model
- PowerPoint presentation explaining the All-Payer Model agreement, related Medicaid components and the calendar of events