The following Letters of Intent have been received, and are pending jurisdictional determination by the Board:
GMCB-007-19con: Southwestern Vermont Medical Center Family Medicine Residency Program
- Letter of Intent (4/11/2019)
GMCB-006-19con: Vernon Green Nursing Home Replacement Project
- Letter of Intent (4/4/2019)
GMCB-004-19con: Inner Fire, Development of Therapeutic Community Residence
- Request for Jurisdictional Determination (2/27/2019)
- Attachment: Medication Administration Procedures (2/26/2019)
- Project Capital and Annual Operating Costs (3/26/2019)
- Jurisdiciton Determination (3/26/2019)
GMCB-003-19con: NMC Renovation/Construction of ER Department
- Letter of Intent (2/4/2019)
GMCB-002-19con: NMC Lease of Space in St. Albans
- Request for Jurisdictional Determination (1/24/2019)
- Jurisdictional Determination for NMC (1/25/2019)
GMCB-009-18con: An Independent Birth Center in Southern Vermont
- Revised Jurisdictional Determination (04/16/2018)
- GMCB Jurisdictional Determination (03/16/2018) (RESCINDED 4/16/2018)
- Letter of Intent (03/12/2018)
Persons requesting information about a proposed project may contact: Donna Jerry at the Green Mountain Care Board, 144 State St., Montpelier, VT 05602. Telephone: 802-828-2177.
*If jurisidiction is asserted, and until an application is received by the applicant, you may find additional information under the "Jurisdiction Asserted" sublink. If jurisdiction is not asserted, you may find information under the "No Jurisdiction Asserted" sublink.
If you wish to inquire about additional information regarding any CON project, please contact Donna Jerry or call 1-802-828-2177.