Vermont’s hospital budgets, which have been subject to state review since 1983, have been regulated by the Green Mountain Care Board (GMCB) since hospital fiscal year 2013, which began in October, 2012. The GMCB’s review is guided by Hospital Budget Rule 3.000 and by the Board's policies on net patient revenue, community needs assessments, physician transfers, and enforcement found in Hospital Budget Reporting Requirements.
Hospital Budget Information
- Hospital salaries over $400K as taken from 2016 Form 990 and Press Release (8/21/17)
- Physician Acquisition/Transfer Schedules A & B (Excel Version)
- Cost Shift
- FY 2015 Hospital Energy Efficiency Plans
- Community Health Needs Assessment Reports
- Hospital Budget Review Guide