The Green Mountain Care Board encourages Vermonters to comment on health system reform. You may always leave a comment on any topic, or on the Board's work in general, by filling out the Public Comment Form. If your comment relates to one of the options below, please click on the appropriate link.
- To comment on a specific health insurance rate review filing or the rate review process in general, please go to our Rate Review Page.
- To comment on a pending Certificate of Need, please go to our Certificate of Need Page.
- To comment on the draft Data Governance Rules, please go to our Data Governance Rules Page.
- If there is a Special Public Comment Period open, you can submit your comment by filling out our Public Comment Form.
Ongoing Special Comment Periods:
OneCare Vermont FY19 ACO Budget
- Monday, October 8, 2018 through Friday, December 14, 2018 the Board has a special comment period open on the OneCare Vermont FY19 ACO budget. The budget and corresponding documents can be found here.
- Ellen Oxfeld
- Robert Orleck
- Wellness Workforce Coalition
- S. Scott Lollis
- Richard Slusky
- Barbara Wilson
- Robert Wildin
- Disability Rights Vermont
- Marie Townsend
- Vermont Association of Hospitals and Health Systems (VAHHS)
- VNAs of Vermont
- Vermont Developmental Disabilites Council
- Julie Wasserman (second comment)
- Walter Carpenter
- Karen Saunders
- Health Care Advocate (second comment)
- Ellen Schwartz
- Jane Katz Field, MD
- John Field
- Deborah Richter
- Mary Alice Bisbee
- Ethan Parke
- Vermont Association of Area Agencies on Aging
- Bi-State Primary Care Association
- Julie Wasserman
- Vermont Foodbank
- Katharine Hikel (First and Second Public Comment)
- Molly Dugan
- Vermont Care Partners
- Health Care Advocate
- Vermonters for Health Care Freedom
- Gina Brooks
All public comments received by the Green Mountain Care Board are “public records” under Vermont law, unless specifically exempted under the Vermont Access to Public Records Act. Any member of the public may call the Board to access public comments at 802.828.2177. The Board may post public comments on its website, but will not post comments it finds to be inappropriate.
Closed public comment periods
Call 802.828.2177 or e-mail the Board