The Green Mountain Care Board encourages Vermonters to comment on health system reform. You may always leave a comment on any topic, or on the Board's work in general, by filling out the Public Comment Form. If your comment relates to one of the options below, please click on the appropriate link.
- To comment on a specific health insurance rate review filing or the rate review process in general, please go to our Rate Review Page.
- To comment on a pending Certificate of Need, please go to our Certificate of Need Page.
- To comment on the draft Data Governance Rules, please go to our Data Governance Rules Page.
- If there is a Special Public Comment Period open, you can submit your comment by filling out our Public Comment Form.
Ongoing Special Comment Periods:
- The Board is currently accepting public comment on the 2019-2020 Vermont Health Information Exchange (HIE) Strategic Plan, including the Vermont Health Information Exchange (VHIE) Connectivity Criteria. The plan submitted by the Department of Vermont Health Access is posted here on the GMCB website. The special comment period will be from November 4, 2019 through November 15, 2019.
- The Board is currently accepting public comment on OneCare Vermont, LLC's 2020 Accountable Care Organization Budget Submission. The special comment period will be from October 1, 2019 through December 2, 2019. The budget is posted here on the GMCB website.
All public comments received by the Green Mountain Care Board are “public records” under Vermont law, unless specifically exempted under the Vermont Access to Public Records Act. Any member of the public may call the Board to access public comments at 802.828.2177. The Board may post public comments on its website, but will not post comments it finds to be inappropriate.
Please call the Board at (802)-828-2177 or e-mail the Board.