Clover Health, as a Direct Contracting Entity in the CMS Global & Professional Direct Contracting Model, is subject to the Board’s oversight of ACOs under 18 V.S.A. § 9382 and GMCB Rule 5.000. As a Medicare-Only ACO in Vermont, Clover is not subject to the certification requirement but would be subject to annual budget review and approval, unless waived.
On October 20, 2021, the Board approved the FY 2022 Budget Guidance for Medicare-Only Non-Certified ACOs.
FY22 Clover Budget Review
Budget Order - FY2022 Clover Health Partners (7/14/2022)
FY22 Budget Materials
- Clover Health Partners Redacted FY22 Budget Submission (2/24/2022)
- Clover Responses to GMCB and HCA Questions (3/15/2022)
- GMCB Staff Analysis and Recommendations (3/16/2022)
- Clover Health Partners Cover Letter (12/29/2021)
Public Comment - FY22 Budget Submission
Clover Waiver Request
- Clover Health Partners Waiver Request - updated 6/30/21 at 8:00 am
- Clover Health Partners Presentation (6/23/2021)
- Letter from Clover Health Partners (3/11/2021)
Public Comment - FY22 Waiver Request