- What's New: 9/13/2021
Meeting Notice: Vermont All-Payer Accountable Care Organization (ACO) Model Agreement
The Vermont Agency of Human Services (AHS) is holding a virtual town hall meeting to discuss plans for seeking a one-year extension of the All-Payer ACO Model Agreement which is effective January 1, 2017 through December 31, 2022. The State is not seeking to add any additional services such as Medicaid home- and community-based services, mental health services, and substance use disorder services to the All-Payer Financial Target Services which are subject to growth targets. Additional forums about improving alignment between the delivery and financing of these services with services provided through the ACO will be discussed.
Meeting Date and Time:
Thursday, September 23rd from 11 AM – 12:30 PM
The meeting will be held via Microsoft Teams.
Join on your computer or mobile app
Click here to join the meeting
Or call in (audio only)
+1 802-828-7667,,47532049# United States, Montpelier
Phone Conference ID: 475 320 49#
Requests for reasonable accommodations can be made by contacting Kristin.Kellett@vermont.gov. Please submit requests by September 17th.
- What's New: 8/5/2021
- On August 5, 2021, the Board posted its decisions on the proposed rates for major medical health insurance plans offered to individuals, families, and small businesses in Vermont for 2022, including plans offered on Vermont Health Connect. Click here to view the press release relating to the individual & family plan decisions and click here to view the press release relating to the small group decisions. To view the full decisions, please visit the rate review website here.
For the 2021 Board Meeting information and materials click here.
- October Board Meeting Schedule - updated 9/27/21
- September Board Meeting Schedule - updated 9/27/21
- GMCB Decisions on 2022 Vermont Individual Rate Requests (8/5/2021)
- GMCB Decisions on 2022 Vermont Small Group Rate Requests (8/5/2021)
- State of Vermont Reports Scale Target Performance for Year 3 (2020) of All-Payer Model: All-Payer Model Scale Increases by Over 67,000 Lives in 2020
- On August 5, 2021, the Board released its decisions on the 2022 Vermont individual and small group rate filings. To view the full decisions, please visit the rate review website here.