HOW TO COMMENT
You may always leave a comment on any topic, or on the Board's work in general, by filling out the Public Comment Form.
The Green Mountain Care Board encourages Vermonters to comment on health system reform. Here's how:
- To comment on a specific health insurance rate review filing or the rate review process in general, please go to our Rate Review Page.
- To comment on a pending Certificate of Need, please go to our Certificate of Need Page.
- If there is a Special Public Comment Period open, you can submit your comment by filling out our Public Comment Form.
Ongoing Special Comment Periods:
- UVMMC Electronic Medical Records (closed November 16, 2017)
- Barre Gardens CON (ends November 19, 2017)
- Accountable Care Organization (ACO) Budget (ends November 30, 2017)
- Rutland Regional Medical Center GMCB-012-17con (ends December 7, 2017)
All public comments received by the Green Mountain Care Board are “public records” under Vermont law, unless specifically exempted under the Vermont Access to Public Records Act. Any member of the public may call the Board to access public comments at 802.828.2177. The Board may post public comments on its website, but will not post comments it finds to be inappropriate.
PREVIOUS PUBLIC COMMENTS
Public comment periods that are now closed.
Call 802.828.2177 or e-mail the Board