How to Comment
The Green Mountain Care Board encourages Vermonters to comment on health system reform. Here's how:
- To comment on a specific health insurance rate review filing or the rate review process in general, go to our Rate Review Page.
- To comment on a pending Certificate of Need, go to our Certificate of Need Page.
- If there is a Special Public Comment Period open, you can submit your comment following the link found below.
Plus, you can always leave a comment on any of these topics, or on the Board's work in general, by filling out our Public Comment Form.
All public comments received by the Green Mountain Care Board are “public records” under Vermont law, unless specifically exempted under the Vermont Access to Public Records Act. Any member of the public may call the Board to access public comments at 802.828-2177. The Board may post public comments on its website, but will not post comments it finds to be inappropriate or comments that contain confidential information. Comments that contain confidential information may be posted, however, if the confidential information is redacted.
Special Public Comment Period
Thursday, April 20, 2017 through Friday, May 19, 2017, stakeholders are invited to submit final feedback and comment on the SIM Sustainability Plan and the Population Health Plan. Participants should feel free to contact Georgia Maheras (email@example.com) or Sarah Kinsler (firstname.lastname@example.org) to provide written or verbal comments; all comments are due by Friday, May 19, 2017.
- Draft State Innovation Model Population Health Plan
- Draft Vermont State Innovation Model Sustainability Plan
Thursday, April 13, 2017 until 10 days after the close of the Hearing, the Board has a special public comment period open on the Green Mountain Surgery Center Certificate of Need Application.
Thursday, April 13, 2017 through Tuesday, April 25, 2017, the Board has a special public comment period open on the ACO Budget Guidance and Annual Reporting.
- Accountable Care Organization Reporting and Budget Review Test Year
- GMCB 2017 ACO Annual Reporting and Budget Review Guidance for 2018 Calendar Year Test Year
- Appendices A - C ACO Provider Network and Other Arrangements (Excel Format)
- ACO Budget Review Templates (Excel Format)
- ACO Budget Review Templates Appendix D
Previous Public Comment
Public comment periods that are now closed.
Call 802.828-2177 or e-mail the Board