Under the statutory authority to collect these data (18 V.S.A. § 9410 (link is external), 9456 (link is external) and 9457 (link is external)), the Vermont Green Mountain Care Board (GMCB) administers the program and the Vermont Department of Health manages the data set under an agreement with the Green Mountain Care Board. The Vermont Uniform Hospital Discharge Data System (VUHDDS) is used by the Health Department in analyses for the Vermont Hospitals Report on utilization. Public Use Files are available upon request and researchers may apply for a limited use Data Set through the GMCB's Data Use Agreement process. For more information about VUHDDS and to access reports, click here.
- To request public use files, click here.
- To learn more about requesting access to a limited use data set through a Data Use Agreement, contact GMCB at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Approved VUHDDS Public Use File Requests
- VUHDDS Data Release Policy
Currently Active VUHDDS Data Use Agreements (DUAs)
- University of Vermont Medical Center, Trauma and Acute Care Surgery Department (VUHDDS Data Set)
- Vermont Department of Health Environmental Public Health Division: Potential Associations between Exposure to Fine Particulate Matter and Emergency Department Visits in Vermont (VUHDDS Data Set)
- Vermont Department of Health Climate and Health Program: Health Impacts of Extreme Heat in Vermont