Assessments and Planning:
- Vision 2030: A 10-Year Plan for an Integrated and Holistic System of Care
- Analysis of Need: Residential Mental Health Beds
- Prevention and Promotion Information
Utilization Research and Statistical Reports:
- Statistical Reports
- Act 79 Report: Reforming Vermont’s Mental Health System
- Mental Health Related Emergency Department Claims for Vermont Children
Service and Resource Inventories:
- Statewide Mental Health Services and Bed-Level Inventory (April, 2021). This inventory was completed in collaboration with the Department of Mental Health, as well as mental health workers and state representatives. Please reach out to Jessica Mendizabal (802-661-8077) with updates or corrections.
- Mental Health Services described by the Department of Mental Health
The map below depicts Intensive Mental Health Services within each catchment area.
Please see the inventory section in the accompanying report for detailed information.