Health Care Workforce
- Census at a Glance: Licensed and active Full Time Equivalent health care professionals in Vermont
- Office of Primary Care and Area Health Education Centers (AHEC) Program Workforce Development Reports
- Rural Health Services Task Force:
Health Care Facilities
- Facility Lists for health care and long-term care maintained by the Department of Disabilities, Aging and Independent Living.
Alcohol and Drug Use Resources
Learn how alcohol and other drugs affect the health and wellness of Vermonters, and find links to national experts in alcohol and drug science and policy.
- How Prevention Works
- Substance Abuse Prevention Consultants
- Prevention Works!VT: a network of coalitions and community efforts across the state working to decrease the prevalence of tobacco use, drug use, underage drinking and high-risk drinking, especially among youth and adults.
- Chittenden Prevention Network and Statewide Prevention Coalitions
Substance Use Treatment Directories and Resource Guides:
- Substance Abuse Treatment Options
- Alcohol and Drug Addiction Treatment in Vermont - Treatment Directory
Tobacco Cessation Resources:
Blueprint Hub and Spoke Profiles:
Hub and Spoke is Vermont’s system of Medication Assisted Treatment, supporting people in recovery from opioid use disorder. The Hub & Spoke profiles present data from Vermont's all-payer claims database (VHCURES) and the Vermont Clinical Registry, about the health status, care, and treatment outcomes of Vermonters engaged in Medication Assisted Treatment for opioid use disorder.
- 2018 Vermont Hospitals Report: information about patient health issues and hospital services provided in fourteen Vermont acute care hospitals within inpatient, outpatient and emergency department settings.
Chronic Disease Resources
- Vermont Deparment of Health Data Pages: State public health actions to prevent and control diabetes, heart disease, obesity and associated risk factors and promote school health.
- Vermont Department of Health Disabilities Data Pages: Summary of the health and health behaviors of adults with disabilities such as chronic disease, mental health, and substance use.
- Self-Management Programs: Free workshops to help you manage your health in your community.
Home Health and Hospice Services
- Bayada Home Page
- Visiting Nurse Associations of Vermont Home Page
Mental Health Resources
Assessments and Planning:
- Vision 2030: A 10-Year Plan for an Integrated and Holistic System of Care
- DMH Mental Health System of Care - Beds by Type and Location
- Analysis of Need: Residential Mental Health Beds
Services and Directories: