The following Letters of Intent have been received, and are pending jurisdictional determination by the Board:
GMCB-002-23con: AFC-Urgent Care in Williston
• Request for Jurisdictional Determination (1/17/2023)
GMCB-001-23con: BayMark_BAART Opioid Treatment Program in Bennington
- Request for Jurisdictional Determination (1/6/2023)
GMCB-006-22con: Northeastern Vermont Regional Hospital, Emergency Room Extension and Renovation - Mental Health Support Area
- Letter to NVRH (Sent 4/12/2022)
- Response from NVRH (Received 5/12/2022)
- Request for Jurisdictional Determination (3/28/2022)
GMCB-012-21con: PATH at Stone Summit, Expansion of Therapeutic Community Residence
- Confidentiality Request Denied (11/2/2021)
- Applicant Response and Request for Confidentiality (10/19/2021)
- Response to Letter of Intent (7/14/2021)
- Letter of Intent (7/2/2021)
GMCB-009-18con: An Independent Birth Center in Southern Vermont
- Revised Jurisdictional Determination (04/16/2018)
- GMCB Jurisdictional Determination (03/16/2018) (RESCINDED 4/16/2018)
- Letter of Intent (03/12/2018)
Persons requesting information about a proposed project may contact: Donna Jerry at the Green Mountain Care Board, 144 State St., Montpelier, VT 05602. Telephone: 802-828-2177.
*If jurisidiction is asserted, and until an application is received by the applicant, you may find additional information under the "Jurisdiction Asserted" sublink. If jurisdiction is not asserted, you may find information under the "No Jurisdiction Asserted" sublink.
If you wish to inquire about additional information regarding any CON project, please contact Donna Jerry or call 1-802-828-2177.