The following Letters of Intent have been received, and are pending jurisdictional determination by the Board:
GMCB-013-23con: Springfield Hospital, MRI Equipment Upgrade
- Request for Jurisdictional Determination (7/13/2023)
GMCB-007-23con: Transfer of 30 Skilled Nursing Facility Beds from The Villa Rehab Center to Franklin County Rehab Center, LLC and the Construction of an Addition to Accommodate 30 New Beds and Associated Space
- Response to Request for Waiver (7/13/2023)
- Q001 (Sent to Applicant 6/6/2023)
- Response to Q001 (Received 6/16/2023)
- Request for Waiver (5/18/2023)
MCB-006-22con: Northeastern Vermont Regional Hospital, Emergency Room Extension and Renovation - Mental Health Support Area
- Letter to NVRH (Sent 4/12/2022)
- Response from NVRH (Received 5/12/2022)
- Request for Jurisdictional Determination (3/28/2022)
GMCB-012-21con: PATH at Stone Summit, Expansion of Therapeutic Community Residence
- Confidentiality Request Denied (11/2/2021)
- Applicant Response and Request for Confidentiality (10/19/2021)
- Response to Letter of Intent (7/14/2021)
- Letter of Intent (7/2/2021)
GMCB-009-18con: An Independent Birth Center in Southern Vermont
- Revised Jurisdictional Determination (04/16/2018)
- GMCB Jurisdictional Determination (03/16/2018) (RESCINDED 4/16/2018)
- Letter of Intent (03/12/2018)
Persons requesting information about a proposed project may contact: Donna Jerry at the Green Mountain Care Board, 144 State St., Montpelier, VT 05602. Telephone: 802-828-2177.
*If jurisidiction is asserted, and until an application is received by the applicant, you may find additional information under the "Jurisdiction Asserted" sublink. If jurisdiction is not asserted, you may find information under the "No Jurisdiction Asserted" sublink.
If you wish to inquire about additional information regarding any CON project, please contact Donna Jerry or call 1-802-828-2177.